YTTORCHTC1800 MoSi2 Heating Element
1. High temperature MoSi2 heating element for various electric furnaces.
2. Max. working temperature 1820
3. Compact protective layer of quartz glass
4. Long life combined with ease of replacing failed elements contributes to a high degree of utilization of the furnace and low maintenance costs.
5. New and old elements can be connected in series
6. Can be used continuously or intermittently
1. Product has the capabilities to resistance to oxidation and automatically repair, suitable for continued using in any kinds of oxidizing atmospheres.
2. Product is shaped in hot-working process, which keeps the base material in good tenacity and plasticity at high temperature. The geometrical figure, standard and dimension is canonical, may produce any special shape and any dimension to meet the customer requirement.
3. Because of the special technology, welding spot is fast and shock resistance, which dramatically reduced the damaged probability of welding spot by electric current, as well as transit and installation.
4. High density of YT Torch product increases its electrical conductivity. The characters of faster warming and power consumption low, which reduce production cost.
5. Good appearance quality and tenacity, high mechanical strength.
6. Adopt special technology, heaters come with compact protective layer, excellent performance in no-oxidizing atmosphere electric furnaces.
MoSi2 Heating Element has the ability to withstand oxidation at high temperatures. This is due to the formation of a thin and adhesive protective layer of quartz glass (SiO2) on the surface. When the element temperature over 1700℃, SiO2 protective layer which melting point is 1710℃ was fused, and because of the surface tension, it fused into drops, which is useless. However, when element continue working in oxidizing atmospheres, the SiO2 protective layer is spontaneously rebuilt.
Notice: It is no good to use Molybdenum Disilicide Heating Element for Long-term within a range of 400-700℃, otherwise the element will be powdered by the strong low temperature oxidation.