YTTORCHMR1800 (Special shpe) MoSi2 Heating Element
1. High purity MoSi2 heating element, production according to customer requirements .
2. Max. working temperature 1800 ℃
3. Long life combined with ease of replacing failed elements contributes to a high degree of utilization of the furnace and low maintenance costs.
1. Product has the capabilities to resistance to oxidation and automatically repair, suitable for continued using in any kinds of oxidizing atmospheres.
2. Product is shaped in hot-working process, which keeps the base material in good tenacity and plasticity at high temperature. The geometrical figure, standard and dimension is canonical, may produce any special shape and any dimension to meet the customer requirement.
3. Because of the special technology, welding spot is fast and shock resistance, which dramatically reduced the damaged probability of welding spot by electric current, as well as transit and installation.
4. High density of YT Torch product with faster heating character, element heating rate over 100℃/min
5. Could achieve rapid cooling.
6. Uniform thermal field
7. High purity material heater and come with compact protective layer, good stability in high temperature, avoiding pollution to the furnace.
MoSi2 Heating Element has the ability to withstand oxidation at high temperatures. This is due to the formation of a thin and adhesive protective layer of quartz glass (SiO2) on the surface. When the element temperature over 1700℃, SiO2 protective layer which melting point is 1710℃ was fused, and because of the surface tension, it fused into drops, which is useless. However, when element continue working in oxidizing atmospheres, the SiO2 protective layer is spontaneously rebuilt.
Notice: It is no good to use Molybdenum Disilicide Heating Element for Long-term within a range of 400-700℃, otherwise the element will be powdered by the strong low temperature oxidation.
For any standard and dimensions, delivery within 3 to 15 days without quantitative restriction
Production may be transported by air, boat, railway, Express etc. If production damaged during transportation, we could supply replacement